|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
What data do we collect?
Our company collects personal idenitfication information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you;
- Register online or place an order.
- Provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can;
- Process and manage your order.
- Email you with special offers on other products or services.
We will not share your data with third party organisations.
How do we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data on a password encrypted file. We will keep your personal data for no longer Than 5 working days following completion of your order. Unless you have agreed to receive marketing communications from us, in this case your personal data will be stored for 12 months.
We would like to send you information about products / services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always stop / opt out at any time.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following;
- The right to access - You have the right to request for copies of your personal data, we may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that our company correct or complete any information you believe may be inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that our company restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that our company transfer the data we have collected to Another organisation, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us at our email, [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For more information on cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org
What types of cookies do we use, and how do we use them?
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, this may cause some of our website features not to function.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us, [email protected]
Write to us, The Hop House, 14 Dane Court, Rainhill, L35 4LU
Call us, 0151 306 7735